Pageless Books and Success

A Journal of the Creation, Building, Opportunities and Successes of the Home-Based Business Ventures!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

SUNDAY!!!

Sunday is eBay listing day!

I like listing my e-bay auctions on Sundays. This is the day I do the bulk of my listing on eBay. In my humble opinion I think it's better to have your items close at night on the (especially Sunday) because people are home and are more likely to be surfing. Some of the experts that I read may say that it's ok to list things anytime because people can use an auction sniper program to place last second bids on your behalf no matter where you are.

I think that I will have a very productive "ebay day" today because I got up early and my office is clean. I don't know about you, but I cannot get motivated when my working space is cluttered. That reminds me, If you are working from home, I plead with you to create a space... Preferably a separate room if you can (think Schedule C tax benefit for devoting a space and resources to your business! CHA-CHING!) that is soley devoted to your business.

When you enter this area, you are in your business. My current office is a $10,000+ powerhouse, but it wasn't always that way. I used to do all my work on an old computer and a donated metal desk in my dining room. Hey, it worked! The point is, that place was exclusive to my work and nothing else. It was a place to focus on the business.

In your small business, you need a place that serves as your business location. Devote a place and certain items (supplies, a computer, etc.) exclusively to your business.

Rob