Pageless Books and Success

A Journal of the Creation, Building, Opportunities and Successes of the Home-Based Business Ventures!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I want to Sell E-books too!


NEWSFLASH!

Want a great deal on e-books that you can resell to anyone?
I just downloaded this tonight and I am more than impressed with this package of e-books. A monkey could make money with these on e-bay. My favorite is the beer-recipes.
The first resell package that Keith Wellman put together was a huge success and people loved it so... He decided to do it again! Brand new version 2.0 will be sure to impress you and is probably the best that I have seen...
If you are in the publishing / self publishing / resale info biz, get this! You will not be disappointed.

THE ULTIMATE RESALE PACKAGE IS NOW ONLY $9.95