Pageless Books and Success

A Journal of the Creation, Building, Opportunities and Successes of the Home-Based Business Ventures!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Birthday

"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou, poet

Wow! I turned 38 this week. What a tough year! Good news is that I am DEFINITELY a year wiser in so many areas. Before you get envious, remember, "Pain is the best teacher." And How!

I will say this. I have actually started living my dreams of:

1. Taking time off to take a spiritual journey
2. Starting my own business

Now if I could only relaize my dream of owning an iROOMBA! ha ha!!! Someday.....
I continue to be amazed at how the businesses are taking off. I recently made PowerSeller Silver on my e-bay business and I received my first paycheck from ClickBank!!

Today, I asubmittingng my new website to the search engines with a service called HyperSubmit that seems inexpensive. I will let you know how iturnses out.

I tried upgrading to pro on Traffic Swarm, but I think I got just as many sales from being with their free account as I did with a $30/month account, so I am going back to the free services and using that money to try other things with I will let you know about here. I still think it's a good idea to sign up to promote your products with them, but I am not sold on the pro upgrade.

See? Call me the business opportunity Consumer Reports! I have put some of these in a pdf guide that I have made available for FREE here: http://www.pagelessbooks.com/mywebbooks57a/Robsebaybook1.0.pdf