Pageless Books and Success

A Journal of the Creation, Building, Opportunities and Successes of the Home-Based Business Ventures!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy Thursday, Show Me the Money!



Wow! Lots of irons in the fire today! Today, I am listing new e-books, bogging (obviously!) developing a new website, updating my current websites, listing items on eBay, and making deposits in the bank ( love that!). Thank God for caffeine!

I have a Free resource to recommend to you. It's called the Small Business Ideas Forum and it's a friendly place to share small business ideas & knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue, and small business computing. I have really enjoyed reading their articles and posts. Linda and the gang are great. Check them out.

I am getting ready to begin a new successful on-line business this Spring. It will focus on Pet Memorials and remembrance pieces for those who have lost their beloved pets. I have hired a phenomenal expert in the memorial, funeral, and grief counseling field and WOW! He is amazing! This new project will focus on Pet Memorials and remembrance pieces for those who have lost their beloved pets and want to honor them forever. Why am I adding this business to my busy list? Simple, 1. There is a need.

2. I have the connections to meet this need.
3. I am always looking to add another stream of income to my already current list of

<---(Click for big Pic) On a side note, I have some expensive, solid brass Matthews inventory sample urns given to me by vendors that I am willing to sell cheap since I would rather they go to someone who needs them as opposed to sitting in my warehouse if you know anyone interested, let me know.

Oh, before I forget, I get a lot of questions regarding where I go to set-up and host my various websites. Here are a few of my current recommendations (yes, I use all of these myself):

1+1 Internet or Powweb Internet These all-inclusive packages are great for basic websites... Very, very affordable (less that $10 month) and each has a money-back guarantee. They also have easy step-by-step tools to have your own website up and ready in just moments. Lots of great goodies like newsletters, flash sites, photogalleries, pre-designed templates, and more that are included.

Dave's Cool Little Website The easiest way to have your own promotable and profitable website that merges all of your Adsense, CB, and eBay® Commissions From One Site! Here is mine

Autohits Machine Once you have your site, you will need to promote it to get traffic. AUTOHITS Does this for your automatically after you set it up Great way to geta lott of buzz real quick. Once I finished step 6, I tripled the traffic to my site!

Later!
-Rob

Get my latest original e-book, The Top 10 Places to Profit From the Internet, FREE today. DOWNLOAD it for FREE by registering for my FREE e-newsletter here: http://pagelessbooks.com/newsletter